Consultant Audrey Hannecart
Date posted 12 March 2019 2019-03-122019-05-11 recruitment-consultancy Zaventem Flemish Brabant BE 1930 EUR 2000 2500 2500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
Over the last 33 years the business has grown and so has our ambition. We now operate across 30 countries and employ over 4,100 people. In response to our rapidly growing business, we are currently looking for a Recruiter to join our successful team in the Zaventem office.
Do you have the ambition to succeed as a Recruiter? Robert Walters can offer you an outstanding career path in recruitment, ongoing development and exceptional earning potential.
What will be your responsibilities as a Recruiter?
- You will be sourcing, screening and interviewing new candidates for the business using a variety of methods
- You will help build long term relationships with our new and existing candidates by remaining in close contact with them
- You will be creating company maps/profiles for headhunting purposes
- You will be intently acting upon information gathered from candidates and market research
- You will be continuing to build our excellent reputation of the Robert Walters brand in the recruitment sector
Do you have what it takes to be our newest Recruiter?
- You have a Master’s or Bachelor's degree (a first experience is not a must but a plus)
- You are fluent in Dutch and/or French with an excellent knowledge of English
- You have strong commercial awareness and understanding
- You have excellent communicational competencies and able to utilise effective interviewing techniques
- You are results driven, people focused and the ability to come up with creative problem solving
What can we offer you?
- A career, not just a job. We're looking to hire and develop the future leaders of our business
- A true team-based approach. Non-commission environment that is collaborative, professional and transparent
- A first class, award winning brand name.
- A very attractive compensation package (Including yearly bonuses, net expense allowances, GSM card and a full hospitalization and pension plan.)
- Stunning offices and a great company culture. Like-minded, sociable and supportive teammates. Check out our Instagram page to get a glimpse of your future colleagues!
- Global career opportunities. If you have provided an excellent service during your first two years, the opportunity to continue your career in one of our offices around the world could be discussed!
Do you dream of realising a career in recruitment? Then this an excellent opportunity to develop your skills within a fast-paced and challenging environment. As a Recruiter you will employ your strong investigative skills to source, develop, screen and present top talents. Don’t hesitate to apply now through our website!