Consultant Aline Lewy
Date posted 14 October 20192019-10-14 2019-12-13 financial-services Brussels Brussels BE EUR 4000 5000 5000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A company active in the Financial Services sector is now on the lookout for a new Manager for its office based in Brussels. In this role, you will help international financial institutions, in the Insurance and Banking sector, meet regulatory requirements and develop strong risk management methodologies.
As Manager your main responsibilities will include:
- You will advise clients with accounting regulation and reviewing compliance with regulatory requirements (like IFRS and CRR/CRDIV);
- You will help clients with the challenges faced for the preparation of their reporting (like Finrep, Schema A and Annual reports);
- You will help clients with the setting up of a continuous improvement mindset, transforming and optimizing their processes in a controlled way;
- You will assist clients in the implementation of their accounting platforms, reporting and performance management tools;
- You will assist clients in the setting up of the internal reports allowing them to manage their business.
- You will work with clients and be involved in projects covering IFRS accounting, Regulatory reporting, Finance transformation and more
The ideal manager has at least 9 years of relevant experience in an insurance or banking environment, within Finance functions or Risk management. A proven track record in project management, grounded in the knowledge of a recognized project management methodology would be considered as a strong asset. Technical knowledge of and experience with IFRS, Finrep, Schema A are required for this position.
Fluency in Dutch, French and English is required. You have excellent presentation and communication skills. You have creative problem-solving skills, ability to diagnose issues and develop solutions.
If you are able to work independently while also demonstrating real team-working skills, do not hesitate and apply for this Manager position.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.