Group Fleet Director
Salary Attractive salary package
Consultant Julien Saadi
Date posted 10 January 2018
A European leader in its sector located in Zaventem is looking for a hands-on Group Fleet Director to manage all assets owned by the company (approx. 20 000 worldwide). In this role, you will manage a 50+ mio budget of spend in Large and Heavy Equipment (LHE), supervise fleet team, marketing team, logistics cell, business analysts and data administrator.
As Group Fleet Director, your main responsibilities will be to support the business and its growth by optimising the total benefit of ownership of the company’s assets. Some of your tasks will include:
- Decide which LHE models can be offered to customers to ensure Total Cost Ownership optimisation
- Lead negotiations for purchase frame agreements for LHE and other categories
- Be the counterpart for GM’s for large projects for new or used LHE
- Chair the Asset Decision Committee, and make decisions on future destination of LHE
- Provide safe and on-time transport of LHE
- Functionally manage the entity fleet functions
You have a Master in Business Engineering, Civil Engineering or Industrial Engineering and have a minimum of 10 years in heavy equipment industries. Proficiency with industry-related software is required for this position as well as solid analytical and organisational skills and ability to multi-task. You are fluent in English.
This is a great opportunity to build a long-term career within an organisation which encourages personal and professional development. Interested ? We look forward to meeting you.