Senior Construction Coordinator
Consultant Julien Saadi
Date posted 10 January 2018
A market leading company based in the Antwerp area is looking for a Senior Construction Coordinator to support its growth. Reporting to the Head of Construction, you will supervise several project managers, and be responsible for the full project management to ensure projects are executed according to budget, timing and in accordance to quality standards.
Your main tasks as Senior Construction Coordinator will include:
- Coordinate all the subcontractors and providers.
- Prioritise and manage multiple complex projects in various stages.
- Setting and reviewing development budgets and manage the planning process.
- Give full support on all project related issues as required to secure the success of the projects.
- Manage change orders, deficiencies, and project close out.
- Assist the various parties with the permit procedures for specific construction projects.
- Work closely with the Development team to establish the feasibility of building new centres in potential target cities.
This Senior Construction Coordinator position requires a minimum of 7 years Construction Project Management experience and proven project management skills combined with the ability to work in a fast paced environment that is constantly changing.
With a Construction Management diploma or as a qualified industrial, civil, or construction engineer you are customer service oriented and have a history of delivering results.
You are self-reliant, a good problem solver, a team player and innovator with an enthusiastic personality with the ability to cope with time pressure. You are fluent in English, French and/or Dutch.
Are you planning the next step in your career? The opportunity to join a leading and dynamic working environment awaits.