Senior Construction Coordinator
Consultant Gabriel Froissart
Date posted 28 June 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
An international business group active in the hospitality sector, based in the Antwerp area, is looking for a Senior Construction Coordinator to support the growth of the Group and its various new projects. You will supervise the full scope of the projects to ensure they are executed according to budget, timing and quality standards.
Reporting to the Construction Manager, your main tasks as Senior Construction Coordinator will be:
- Coordinate all the subcontractors, providers and external Project Managers
- Prioritise and manage multiple complex projects in various stages
- Setting and reviewing development budgets and manage the planning process
- Give full support on all project related issues as required to secure the success of the projects
- Manage change orders, deficiencies, and project close out.
- Assist the various parties with the permit procedures for specific construction projects
- Work closely with the Development team to establish the feasibility of building new centres in potential target cities
A degree as a qualified civil or construction engineer is required for this position, or degree in project management with a track record in building and construction.
As a Senior Construction Coordinator you have a minimum of 7 years of relevant experience and proven project management skills combined with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment that is constantly changing.
Fluency French is a must. Knowledge in Dutch and/or English is of a strong plus.
You are a self-reliant, results driven problem solver, a team player and innovator with an enthusiastic personality with the ability to cope with time pressure. If you are up for the challenge, then contact us for this opportunity.