Civil Project Manager
Consultant Nathalie Quervet
Date posted 01 July 20192019-07-01 2019-08-30 building-and-construction Brussels Brussels BE EUR 3000 4000 4000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading research office active in the fields of infrastructures is now on the lookout for a Civil Project Manager for its office based in the Brussels region. In this role, you will be involved in a wide range of different projects, in cooperation with the other entities.
As a Civil Project Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all the phases of your projects: competition, design, studies, tender, execution, management
- Ensuring the budget, the timing and the quality of the engineering works
- Preparing and submitting offers and contracts
- Managing a small project team of structural engineers and draftsmen for your projects
- Participating in the structural design of your projects
- Enhancing an integrated design process by looking transversally over the different disciplines involved
The ideal Civil Project Manager is a qualified Engineer-Architect or Civil-Structural Engineer holding a master’s degree in a related field. A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience is required for this position. A solid experience in seismic evaluation of seismic structures is a must and the knowledge of the concrete mechanisms of ageing would be considered as a strong asset.
You are fluent in French, Dutch and English. You have good communication skills.
If you are a team player, client-oriented and flexible, do not hesitate and apply now for this Civil Project Manager position.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.