Consultant Nathalie Quervet
Date posted 26 July 20192019-07-26 2019-09-24 manufacturing-and-production Brussels Brussels BE EUR 40000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international company, based in Brussels, active in the manufacturing sector is looking for a Field Engineer. As the Field Engineer, you will be responsible for the customer service, related to technical aspects such as installation of new machines, training of customers’ operators, machine trouble shooting, etc.
As the Field Engineer, you will be reporting to the Manager of the Engineering team and your main responsibilities will include:
- You will provide customers service on company’s machines;
- You assure proper documentation of activities performed on the machines;
- You will be reporting weekly to the Engineering Team Manager;
- You will assist at machine factory acceptance tests at our suppliers;
- You will prepare customer visits, as well as ensure transparent and swift reporting after each visit;
- You are responsible for training of the 3rd party engineering companies or agents to support engineering intervention;
- You will be a positive ambassador of the company towards its customers.
The ideal candidate holds a master’s degree in Electro-Mechanical, Electronics or Mechanical Engineering. You have at least 3 years of experience on the field. An experience with frequency drives, pumps, chain transmissions, PLC’s, HMI and on-site installation is required for this position, preferably from the pharmaceutical, food or cosmetics industry.
Fluency in English is a must for this position. Knowledge of German, Dutch or French will be considered as a strong plus.
Ready to travel 50% of the time in Europe.
If you are an excellent team player, you are stress resilient and eager to learn, you are customer-oriented and service-minded, and you are ready for a new exciting challenge in a dynamic international environment, do not hesitate to apply for this opportunity.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.