Business Manager Engineering Projects
Location Walloon BrabantFULL_TIME
Consultant Nathalie Quervet
Date posted 27 August 20192019-08-27 2019-10-26 manufacturing-and-production Wavre Walloon Brabant BE EUR 3200 4200 4200 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international group active in the manufacturing sector and based in Wallonia is now looking to strengthen its Business Development team with a Business Manager Engineering Projects. As the Business Manager Engineering Projects, you will advise clients and propose a customized service.
In the position of the Business Manager Engineering Projects, your main responsibilities will include:
- Present optimization-oriented offers for rotating machines like fans, grinders, engines, centrifuges in diverse sectors like chemical-, steel- or paper-industry;
- Actively look for new customers;
- Support your colleagues and the wholesalers in the promotion of the service activities;
- Coordinate the operational activities in close collaboration with the team of service-engineers;
- You mainly work in Wallonia and Luxembourg.
The ideal candidate holds a higher degree in Mechanical, Electromechanical or Industrial Engineering. You have a first commercial experience in an engineering or maintenance environment. You have a strong technical background.
Fluency in French and English is a must for this position. Knowledge of Dutch will be considered as a plus.
If you are an action-taker with a great sense of initiative and responsibilities, you have a keen commercial attitude and excellent communication skills, and you are ready for a new exciting challenge, do not hesitate to apply for this opportunity.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.