Consultant Jülide Canan Tunali
Date posted 07 October 20192019-10-07 2019-12-06 electronics Brussels Brussels BE 1000 EUR 85000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international company, based in Brussels, active in the engineering services sector, is searching for a Engineering Manager. As the Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for creating a higher customer satisfaction return, considering accurate scheduling, choosing suitable engineers, creating suitable orders etc.
As the Engineering Manager, you will be reporting to the Technical Director and your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing and coordinating an Engineering team of 5
- Establishing and controling budgets for services, expenses and investments for equipment
- Supervising of implementation and maintenance activities of machinery at the customer’s site
- Dealing with the after sales spare parts and their supply chain process management
- Creating a higher customer satisfaction by taking necessary timely action to customer requirements, complaints and claims
- Continuing business development in Belgium and across Europe
The ideal candidate holds a master’s degree in Electro-Mechanics. You have at least 10 years of experience in the Pharmaceutical, Chemical or Packaging sectors. PLC knowledge is essential.
Fluency in English is a must for the position of Engineering Manager. Knowledge of German, Dutch or French will be considered as a plus.
Ready to travel 20% of the time in Europe.
Are you are an excellent team player, stress resistant and are you eager to learn? Are you customer-oriented, service-minded and are you ready for a new exciting challenge in a dynamic international environment? Do not hesitate and apply today for this opportunity!
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.