Consultant Jülide Canan Tunali
Date posted 18 October 20192019-10-18 2019-12-17 engineering Antwerp Antwerp BE EUR 70000 71000 71000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international industrial waste management company active in the raw materials industry is looking for an Operations Supervisor who will be working between Belgium and the Netherlands. You will be the final responsible for the daily operations on site, the full supply chain cycle and due quality for a yearly 200 – 300 000 tons of dry bulk material.
Reporting daily to the Materials Specialist and weekly to General management, as the Operations Supervisor some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of 4 people on site and helping them in their daily activities
- Following and supervising the processing of the raw materials specified by the Materials Specialist
- Controlling the quality of the processed material to requested specifications
- Ensuring timely operations on the supply chain line from receiving the material to its shipment
- Keeping regular contact with clients
The ideal Operations Supervisor holds a Master’s Engineering degree or a Bachelor coupled with relevant experience. It is of due importance to have knowledge and at least 10 years of experience with the supply chain and operations management of dry bulk material. Skills in continuous improvement will be of added value.
Knowledge of Dutch and English is a must.
Available to travel in the Netherlands.
If you are rigorous, energetic, with a commercial spirit and want to be part of an environmentally responsible company, don’t hesitate to send us your application.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.