Commercial Project Engineer
Consultant Jülide Canan Tunali
Job Ref 1560942/001
Date posted 17 June 2022antwerpen mining-engineering-operations/engineering 2022-06-17 2022-08-16 manufacturing-and-production Mechelen Antwerp BE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An International company active in Packaging Industry based in Mechelen is currently looking for Commercial Project Engineer who will be working within R&D technology team. The company is mostly known for providing global consumer packaging, industrial and supply chain products.
Reporting to the Senior Account Development Manager, the Commercial Project Engineer will be responsible for:
- Joining the different project teams in the testing phase of packaging machine development& installation especially for clients in FMCG.
- Coordinating with technology team and the customers- working in close cooperation with packaging engineering team in customer side& site
- Advising, supporting, and determining productivity & planning strategies for material supply security.
- Making technical recommendations to help the development of the packaging machinery.
- Working with the plant teams to run the trials, installations, and execution of the project.
- Providing technical support, using technical trouble shooting skills to help manufacturing plants to develop solutions taking into consideration of the time and budget.
The ideal candidate as Commercial Project Engineer is required to have master's degree in engineering, material science, packaging or technical or R&D experience in product development or packaging. Fluency in Dutch and English is required. Training will be provided.
Candidates who have a leadership quality, self-confidence and problem solving skills will be selected. It is an opportunity to develop your organisational skills, on top of learning to be a business partner and a consultant to your client, working in an international environment. If you see yourself in this job opportunity, we will be happy to receive your CV.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.