Senior Project Engineer - Electrical & Facilities
Consultant Jülide Canan Tunali
Job Ref 1657202/001
Date posted 22 June 2022brussels mining-engineering-operations/engineering 2022-06-22 2022-08-21 pharmaceuticals Brussels Brussels BE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global leader company in the pharmaceutical industry, based in Zaventem area, is looking for a Senior Project Engineer - Electrical & Facilities to support the Engineering (Facilities and Infrastructure) team.
As Senior Project Engineer - Electrical & Facilities, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Developing short term and long term projects within facility and infrastructure team with special emphasis on electrical works
- Focusing on the running projects in line with electrical and if necessary revisiting their strategy and steering them up
- Helping the manager of the division in the project development and advising the team in their implementation
- Focusing on internal sources and external partner management in project development
- Managing the Quality, commissioning and HSE matters related with the electrical projects
The ideal candidate for the position of Senior Project Engineer - Electrical & Facilities holds a bachelor's or a master's in Electromechanics or Electrical Engineering, +5 years of Project Engineering- Electrical experience.
Fluency in English, Dutch and/or French is important.
If you consider yourself to be a good problem solver, with great analytical and communication skills, do not hesitate to share your CV with us.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.