Field Service Engineer
Consultant Jülide Canan Tunali
Job Ref 1488142/001
Date posted 29 August 2022brussels mining-engineering-operations/engineering 2022-08-29 2022-10-28 engineering Brussels Brussels BE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global leader company active in the chemical industry, based in Brussels, is looking for a Field Service Engineer to support the EMEA team, and reporting to the Engineering Manager.
As Field Service Engineer, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Installing new machinery
- Performing preventive maintenance & troubleshooting of machinery
- Training of customer's operators
- Complying with Health and Safety regulation
- Ensuring proper documentation
- Carrying out company standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Being mobile within the EMEA region (possibility of travel to neighbouring countries)
The ideal candidate for the position of Field Service Engineer holds an Electrical education, interested in PLC’s, HMI and on-site installation - or related.
Fluency in English is mandatory; Dutch or French is considered a plus.
If you consider yourself to be a good international team player, with mature and integer personality, do not hesitate to share your CV with us.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.