Recruitment Consultant Engineering & Supply Chain
Salary Attractive salary and bonus scheme
Consultant Jülide Canan Tunali
Job Ref 1263192/001
Date posted 16 February 2023brussels mining-engineering-operations/engineering 2023-02-16 2023-04-17 consultancy Brussels Brussels BE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
As a growing company, Robert Walters is constantly looking for future talents to enrich our teams. We are calling out industry professionals who are keen in a career switch into recruitment and still being able to leverage industry knowledge and expertise!
As we continue to build our expertise in these sectors in our central Brussels office (Ixelles), we are now hiring a Recruitment Consultant Engineering & Supply Chain to join our team. You will be surrounded by successful, stable and supportive colleagues that want to see you succeed.
Key Responsibilities of a Recruitment Consultant Engineering & Supply Chain:
- Identifying and pursuing new business within engineering, supply chain
- Building and maintaining relationships with key accounts
- Driving marketing campaigns to secure high calibre candidates for clients
- Understanding client requirements and providing appropriate solutions
- Sourcing, screening and briefing candidates for appropriate positions
- Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
Key Skills & Requirements of a Recruitment Consultant Engineering & Supply Chain:
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience
- Hunter attitude
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and a desire to succeed and add value to our clients' employee base
Benefits Robert Walters can offer you:
- Working for an outstanding, globally recognised brand
- Generous base salary and uncapped quarterly bonuses, company car, net allowance, mobile phone + card and hospital and group insurances
- Long-term career path and opportunity to progress quickly as a result of strong performance
If you are a highly motivated individual, have an entrepreneurial spirit with a strong appreciation of market dynamic, as well as maturity to work with senior clients and candidates - we will be very keen to hear from you! There are very few careers available that provide the varied commercial challenges, the competitive, dynamic and results-oriented environment and out of the ordinary earning potential of recruitment.
If you want to have an idea what it would be like to be part of our central teams in Brussels, then apply directly through the site or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
Get in touch
Jülide Canan Tunali
+32 2 511 66 88
Salary: HILocation: BrusselsDate posted: 20 March 2023An international company based in Brussels area, focused in power plants, is currently looking for a Supply Chain & Procurement Manager. With this position you will be responsible for the entire supply chain of the company.
Salary: HILocation: BrusselsDate posted: 16 February 2023A Leader company active in Pharmaceutical industry, based in Brussels area is looking for an Engineering Manager - Civil & Infrastructure.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 16 February 2023A global leader active in Adhesive Technologies, based in Brussels region, is currently looking for a Project Engineer - Maintenance & Engineering to join their highly qualified team of professionals and to work on improving the reliability of the installation.