Project Engineer – Continuous Improvement
Consultant Deniz Garip
Job Ref 1892662/001
Date posted 15 May 2023liege mining-engineering-operations/engineering 2023-05-17 2023-07-14 manufacturing-and-production Engis Liège BE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An international company active in the chemical industry, based in Liège, is looking for a Project Engineer – Continuous Improvement to support the Energy Manager. In this new position of Project Engineer – Continuous Improvement, you will be responsible for the development of production tools, processes, and products.
As a Project Engineer – Continuous Improvement, you will participate, as a reference in your field, in the study of strategic and complex investment projects and ensure the follow-up of their implementation.
As a Project Engineer – Continuous Improvement your responsibilities will include the following:
- Supporting the preparation of projects and carrying out the study of investment projects,
- Contributing to the realization and start-up of investment projects together with the production and engineering departments,
- Active supervision for the purpose of continuous improvement of projects,
- Budget study to ensure proper monitoring of the project scope,
- Participation in the follow-up of complaints by proposing and supervising preventive and corrective quality/safety/environmental actions,
- Attendance at meetings and drafting of project reports, internal training while ensuring communication with external recipients,
- The Project Engineer – Continuous Improvement will be the intermediary between the production and engineering teams in order to understand and make improvements in investment projects.
- You have a master's degree in Electromechanics, Chemistry or Civil Engineering,
- You have several years of relevant experience in an equivalent position and experience in the chemical or process industry with good knowledge of processes, equipment and technologies,
- You are able to use SAP and Microsoft Office systems,
- Fluency in English and French is required.
About the company:
- Positive working environment with opportunities for professional development,
- Competitive salary and benefits package including company car, meal vouchers, bonus, hospital insurance, eco-cheques, gift vouchers and much more,
- Location close to motorway exit.
If you consider yourself a good team player with great communication and organisational skills, the Project Engineer – Continuous Improvement position is for you. Do not hesitate to share your CV with us.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
Get in touch
+32 2 511 66 88
Salary: NegotiableLocation: EngisDate posted: 30 May 2023A global international company active in the chemical industry, based in Engis, Liège, is looking for an Engineering Program Manager to support the Engineering & Construction Manager.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: EngisDate posted: 30 May 2023Une entreprise internationale active dans l'industrie de chimie, basée à Engis, Liège, recherche un Engineering Program Manager pour soutenir le Manager Engineering & Construction. Dans ce nouveau poste en tant qu'Engineering Program Manager, vous assurez l'exécution et le suivi des plannings des projets et de l'Engineering.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: EngisDate posted: 15 May 2023Une entreprise internationale active dans l'industrie de chimie, basée à Liège, recherche un Ingénieur amélioration continue pour soutenir le Manager d'Energie. Dans ce nouveau poste d’Ingénieur amélioration continue, vous êtes chargé du développement des outils de production, des procédés et des produits. Vous participez, en tant que référent dans votre domaine, à l'étude des avant-projets d'investissement stratégiques et complexe et assurez le suivi de leur réalisation.