Project Engineer - Maintenance & Engineering
Consultant Deniz Garip
Job Ref 1746402/001
Date posted 15 May 2023brussels mining-engineering-operations/engineering 2023-05-15 2023-07-14 manufacturing-and-production Brussels Brussels BE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A global leader active in Adhesive Technologies, based in Brussels region, is currently looking for a Project Engineer - Maintenance & Engineering to join their highly qualified team of professionals. This new role of Project Engineer- Maintenance & Engineering is available to support the business by working on improving the reliability of the installation.
Reporting to the Engineering & Maintenance Manager, as Project Engineer - Maintenance & Engineering some of your responsibilities will include:
- Designing and managing the engineering projects (brownfield and greenfield), with a cost and time efficient approach,
- Maintaining and optimising the production equipment and infrastructure,
- Developing and executing plans for capital investments, with an eye to cost reduction and equipment refurbishment,
- Developing the equipment reliability and effectiveness within the plant, while simultaneously improving the working processes and operating efficiencies,
- Assuring compliance to company standards and local legislation.
- You hold a Bachelor's degree in Electromechanics,
- You have several years relevant experience in an equivalent position within manufacturing or chemicals sectors,
- Fluency in Dutch and English is required. Knowledge of French is a plus.
About the company:
- Positive work environment filled with professional development opportunities,
- Attractive salary and a package of benefits.
Do you have excellent communication and leadership skills, love to work with a team, keep a hold of a technical and analytical skills-set? The Project Engineer- Maintenance & Engineering role is made for you. Please do not hesitate to send us your CV.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
Get in touch
+32 2 511 66 88
Salary: NegotiableLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 15 May 2023A Leader company active in the Pharmaceutical industry, based in Brussels area is looking for an Engineering Manager - Civil & Infrastructure. This position of Engineering Manager - Civil & Infrastructure is available in the perspective of a growing the business and working in collaboration with the Engineering Director to support the engineering team.