Project Engineer Chemical
Consultant Deniz Garip
Job Ref 1846812/001
Date posted 15 May 2023brussels mining-engineering-operations/engineering 2023-05-26 2023-07-14 manufacturing-and-production Brussels Brussels BE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A global international leader company present in 35 countries and active in the Chemical Industry, based in the Brussels area, is looking for a Project Engineer Chemical to implement a portfolio of investment projects to improve the chemical production facilities, utilities installations and general site infrastructure. This new role as a Project Engineer Chemical is available to provide support to different department of the company.
As Project Engineer Chemical, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Working on budgets and cost estimation,
- Designing, calculating, studying, and following up the project and construction activities,
- Analyzing the risk, being the point of contact for the stakeholders to finalize the design of the project,
- Troubleshooting the issues and defining corrective actions during project commissioning,
- Coordination of the piping and mechanical, civil and E&I works,
- Working in collaboration with Procurement, maintenance, and other departments.
- You hold a master's degree in chemical/ electromechanical or equivalent,
- You have at least a year relevant experience in Project management in chemical/pharmaceutical/petrochemical industry. Management skills are a plus,
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
About the company:
- Positive and diverse work environment filled with professional development opportunities,
- Attractive salary and benefits package.
If you consider yourself to be a good team player with great analytical, organisational and communication skills, the Project Engineer Chemical is a job for you. Do not hesitate to share your CV with us.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
Get in touch
+32 2 511 66 88
Salary: NegotiableLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 15 May 2023Une entreprise mondiale leader dans le domaine de l'énergie et des communications, située dans la région de Bruxelles, recherche un Project Engineer - HVAC. Le Project Engineer - HVAC apporte le soutien technique, financier et administratif nécessaire à la direction pour la planification, l'exécution et le suivi des projets (CVC, électricité, tuyauterie, infrastructure, etc,...).