Engineering Manager - Civil & Infrastructure
Consultant Jülide Canan Tunali
Job Ref 1568522/001
Date posted 15 May 2023brussels mining-engineering-operations/engineering 2023-05-17 2023-07-14 pharmaceuticals Brussels Brussels BE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Leader company active in the Pharmaceutical industry, based in Brussels area is looking for an Engineering Manager - Civil & Infrastructure. This position of Engineering Manager - Civil & Infrastructure is available in the perspective of a growing the business and working in collaboration with the Engineering Director to support the engineering team.
Reporting to the Engineering Director, the Engineering Manager - Civil & Infrastructure will be responsible for:
- Managing the strategic projects in line with civil works and infrastructure needs of the company,
- Dealing with the teams managing structural and mechanical engineering,
- Managing the facilities projects whether in production or in the building systems,
- Developing projects to improve the technologies within engineering field,
- Managing the teams of design in line with new project development.
- You hold a master's degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent,
- Fluency in English, Dutch or French is mandatory,
- You are able to work transversely with the whole team.
What the company has to offer:
- A dynamic and positive work environment, filled with professional development opportunities,
- A competitive financial package in addition to your salary.
If you consider yourself to be a good people manager, with great analytic and communication skills, the Engineering Manager - Civil & Infrastructure is a role for you. Do not hesitate to share your CV with us.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
Get in touch
Jülide Canan Tunali
+32 2 511 66 88
Salary: NegotiableLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 15 May 2023A global leader active in Adhesive Technologies, based in Brussels region, is currently looking for a Project Engineer - Maintenance & Engineering to join their highly qualified team of professionals. This new role of Project Engineer- Maintenance & Engineering is available to support the business by working on improving the reliability of the installation.