Facilities Key Account Manager
Consultant Jülide Canan Tunali
Job Ref 1807562/001
Date posted 15 May 2023brussels mining-engineering-operations/engineering 2023-05-15 2023-07-14 property-and-housing Brussels Brussels BE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A global leader active in Building Facilities Services, is currently looking for a Facilities Key Account Manager, to be based in the North of Brussels but highly open to travel to different locations within Belgium.
As Facilities Key Account Manager, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Holding full responsibility over the P&L facilities for the client in question which has buildings of big square meters in the whole country,
- Leading a team of qualified service managers in each location in order to maximise the delivery of facilities (whether in building technics or cleaning services),
- Building and developing strong strategic partnerships with third party suppliers and following up their implementation within different locations,
- Working on trouble shooting and on new projects within facilities of the buildings.
- You hold an academic degree in Technical Field with experience in building & facilities management with people and operation management experience,
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
About the company:
- Positive work environment filled with professional development opportunities,
- Attractive salary and benefits package.
Do you see yourself as a motivational people manager, with excellent communication and negotiation skills? The Facilities Key Account Manager is a role for you. Please do not hesitate to send us your CV.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
Get in touch
Jülide Canan Tunali
+32 2 511 66 88
Salary: NegotiableLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 15 May 2023A global leader active in the chemical manufacturing market, based in Brussels, is currently looking for a Global Process Engineer - Multi Site Capex Projects, for their Global Process & Technology team. In this role of Global Process Engineer - Multi Site Capex Projects, you will be able to travel between the different location of the company to support the missions.