Consultant Jülide Canan Tunali
Job Ref 1907102/001
Date posted 15 May 2023antwerpen mining-engineering-operations/engineering 2023-05-15 2023-07-14 manufacturing-and-production Antwerp Antwerp BE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A global international leader company specialized in tailor-made, sustainable packaging on a scale of the highest quality injection molding, based in Lommel, is looking for a Quality Director to support the integrated quality and traceability of the production process and the products that you will report directly to the Plant Operations Director. This new position as Quality Director is available to guide and follow up internal and external audits, as well as to advise and make operational decisions on quality issues and to be able to manage quality-specific master data. Finally, you will research and develop new methods, processes, and technologies to improve overall quality.
As a Quality Director some of your responsibilities will include:
• Maintain and improve the quality management system on site in accordance with legislation, BRC, HACCP & Company standards and customer requirement,
• Act as the ambassador of quality and cascade down the information regarding quality to the related departments,
• Work in close collaboration with production and be close to shopfloor,
• Make sure all quality processes are well implemented in the company,
• Handle complaints in consultation with all stakeholder and responsible for product checks in the context of complaint handling and complaint handling,
• Follow-up of internal and external audits (including BRC, HACCP,…),
• Work in close collaboration with customers in order to synchronize the quality systems of both sides.
• You hold a bachelor’s degree in Quality Management,
• You have previous experience of quality control processes in food, beverage or packaging industry,
• You have experience of performing measurements and testing,
• Good communication skills, confident with the ability to influence others are key to drive the role,
• Be proactive, tenacious and persistent, proven ability to drive results with resilience are assets,
• You are able to deal with multiple projects and competing priorities,
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to understand details and apply to big picture concepts,
• Be organized, structured and methodical with a passion for good administration and record keeping,
• You have a good level of computer literacy, be able to use Outlook and Excel, Word.
About the company:
• Positive work environment filled with professional development opportunities,
• Attractive salary and benefits package.
If you consider yourself to be a good problem solver, with great analytical and communication skills, the Quality Director role is for you. Do not hesitate to share your CV with us.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
Get in touch
Jülide Canan Tunali
+32 2 511 66 88
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AntwerpDate posted: 15 May 2023A global leader company in the packaging industry, based in the East of Antwerp, is looking for a HSE Manager to support the Health and Safety team. This new position is available in the perspective of a management and team restructuring to ensure the company's ambition to be the leading business in sustainable plastics within the circular economy.