Supply Chain Manager
Consultant Jülide Canan Tunali
Job Ref 1598302/001
Date posted 17 June 2022antwerpen mining-engineering-operations/supply-chain 2022-06-17 2022-08-16 electronics Aartselaar Antwerp BE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An International company active in Electrical Manufacturing Industry based in Aartselaar region is currently looking for Supply Chain Manager who will be working within Supply Chain team. The company is mostly known specialised in developing and manufacturing components and systems for car interiors.
Reporting to the General Manager, as the Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing different pillars, such as production planning, forecasting, purchasing, logistics, customer service together with the team ;
- Redesigning the supply chain processes and bringing a new KPI structure in order to upgrade the supply chain scheme ;
- Liaising with the different managers of the organisation in order to align the systems and increase productivity ;
- Managing the relationship with the different clients and being the spokesperson in the client development from supply chain perspective ;
- Working on the digitalization & automatisation of the supply chain processes.
The ideal candidate is required to have a master's degree in either Engineering, Supply Chain, Logistics or other relevant degree, coupled with minimum 5 years of experience in management.
Fluency in Dutch and English is a must. French and German will be an asset.
For this Supply Chain Manager position, SAP knowledge is key. People management experience and analytical approach is a requirement.
If you are a leader with a proven track record, dynamic and with strong skills in process improvement, we will be very happy to receive your CV.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.