Supply Chain Manager
Consultant Jülide Canan Tunali
Job Ref 1828372/001
Date posted 16 February 2023limburg mining-engineering-operations/supply-chain 2023-02-23 2023-04-17 manufacturing-and-production Antwerp Limburg BE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A global leader company active in the packaging industry, based in Limburg area, is looking for a Supply Chain Manager to lead the supply chain operations ranging from procurement to logistics operations.
Reporting to the Plant Operations Manager, as a Supply Chain Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the plant commercial, manufacturing, and general business operations to maintain the proper flow of Supply chain and to ensure the optimal quality of the manufacturing operations.
- Working with KPI, developing measures for key processes and budget.
- Making sure the procurement scheme is up and running and is in line with manufacturing objectives.
- Developing an effective S&OP and S&OE process in order to balance the demand and supply planning.
- Taking care of the supplier quality, on time delivery and continuous improvement of the supplier base.
- Managing and coaching the team.
The Ideal candidate for the position Supply Chain Manager will have minimum bachelor degree in Supply Chain Management. Someone who can work with ERP and other systems to support all aspects of planning, procurement, warehouse, and distribution management. Minimum 10 years of experience in the similar field.
If you consider yourself to be good team player with great analytical and organisational skills, do not hesitate to share your CV with us.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
Get in touch
Jülide Canan Tunali
+32 2 511 66 88