Robert Walters is proud to be recognised again this year as Certified Member of Federgon. This membership and the nomination as a Certified Member is a reflection of the high quality service we provide and our professional approach towards clients and candidates.
Federgon is the federation of HR service providers representing companies that are active in the field of staffing and HR services in the broadest sense of the word.
The Federgon Certified Membership is an additional quality certification on top of the regional legislation, the federal legislation and the Federgon Quality Charter.
A Certified Membership consists of four essential pillars:
- Adherence to Federgon Certified Membership Deontological Code
- Achieving sufficient results for the satisfaction survey that are performed with candidates and clients
- Participation in the Federgon statistical survey
- An active training policy for consultants
Every Certified Member agrees to organise an active training policy for its consultants, which includes participation in:
- The Recruitment, Search & Selection Postgraduate organized by the Faculty of Economics and Business (Faculteit Economie en Bedrijfswetenschappen) of the KU Leuven (in Dutch)
- Other technical and general training sessions
- The Federgon Academy
- Internal training sessions organized by members (based on strict conditions)