Salary Attractive package
Consultant Els Van Der Veken
Date posted 18 April 20192019-04-18 2019-06-17 telecommunications Antwerp Antwerp BE 2000 EUR 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
An exciting new position has opened up for an international company in Antwerp. As Tax Specialist you will be part of an international team and will assist in ongoing tax compliance and planning projects, both involving direct and indirect taxes.
Reporting to the Group Tax Director, some of your responsibilities will be:
- Reviewing the quarterly income tax reporting packages;
- Analysing the effective tax rates;
- Drafting transfer pricing documents;
- Contributing to specific group projects: tax optimisations, mergers & acquisitions, cross border financing, etc.;
- Following up new tax developments and analysis of the potential impact on the group;
- Coordinating and verifying compliance with both direct and indirect tax legislation in countries in which the group is present;
- Contributing to special projects in the area of Compensation & Benefits and VAT.
As Tax Specialist, you have a Bachelor or Master degree in Economics or Finance, with an additional qualification in Tax. You have minimum 3 years of relevant experience in an international environment. You are fluent in Dutch and English.
The Tax Specialist is determined and driven and has a critical mindset. You are deadline and service oriented with strong analytical skills.
If you are looking for a new challenge and you are able to work in a demanding working environment, this Tax Specialist job could be your next role. An attractive remuneration package coupled with extra legal advantages are guaranteed.