Senior Tax Advisor
Consultant Marie Parmentier
Date posted 14 October 20192019-10-21 2019-12-13 oil-and-gas Brussels Brussels BE EUR 4000 5000 5000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A company active in the Energy sector is now on the lookout for a new Senior Tax Advisor. In this role, you will act as a tax advisor to the Business Unit. You will inform the Business Unit of new tax developments and changes that will impact their business.
Reporting to the Tax Manager of the Business Unit, your main responsibilities as Senior Tax Advisor include:
- You will participate to tax optimization and planning by helping to optimize the BU's corporate income tax
- You will ensure the delivery of advisory and structuring expertise in all financing and tax-related matters
- You will help to define, deploy, assist in implementation and enforce the company's Tax policies, rules, procedures, processes, standards and principles.
- You will monitor transfer pricing procedures and documentation and make recommendations based on this
- You will prepare the reporting and reviews of consolidated accounts and results from a tax perspective.
The ideal Senior Tax Advisor holds a master's degree in Taxation coupled with at least 6 to 10 yearsof experience in the tax department of an international company or an international consulting or law firm. Experience in the energy industry would be considered as an asset. Knowledge of International and Belgium taxation rules is a must. Familiarity with IFRS/IAS accounting principles is a plus.
Fluency in both French and English is required. You have good communication and interpersonal skills, ability to report to others and team spirit.
If you are independent, creative and meticulous, do not hesitate and apply for this Senior Tax Advisor position.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.