Contract type: FULL_TIME
Salary: Competitive package
Consultant: Gemma Rodriguez
Job reference: 1943732/001
Date posted: 16 August 2023antwerpen tax/corporate-tax 2023-08-16 2023-10-15 engineering Zwijndrecht Antwerp Zwijndrecht BE 2070 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
To reinforce the Transfer Pricing Team of a large engineering group in Zwijndrecht, we’re looking for a Transfer Pricing Analyst. The role is an great opportunity for an Finance professional willing to join a strong in-house finance department of a world-leading Belgian multinational. As a Transfer Pricing Analyst you will report to the Group’s Senior Transfer Pricing Manager and work in close cooperation with the in-house Tax and Statutory Accounting departments.
Your main responsibilities as the new Transfer Pricing Analyst will include:
• Assist financial & statutory controllers in the set-up of project specific transfer pricing policies.
• Analyse and review of financial, business, and economic information received from financial controllers (globally).
• Review and assure the correct statutory implementation of the Group’s Transfer Pricing (TP) policies.
• Analyse – together with the statutory accounting department - existing finance processes, formulate recommendations and implement improvements to increase data quality for TP purposes.
• Proactively follow-up on changes in TP regulations (globally) and analyse the potential impact on the Group’s existing TP policies.
• Prepare & review TP documentation.
• Follow-up on TP audits with Tax Authorities.
• Prepare and follow-up on Advance Pricing Agreements with Competent Tax Authorities.
• Minimum 4 years of experience in a finance (GL accountant, controller, financial auditor, etc….) or Transfer Pricing (consulting or inhouse) role.
• You are a proactive team player with strong communication skills.
• You can work independently within strict deadlines and are comfortable managing multiple complex projects simultaneously.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Good knowledge of Dutch and English.
About the company:
• An extensive mobility program for a healthy work-life balance
• A permanent training track which allows you to develop yourself personally and professionally.
• A stimulating, innovative workplace with numerous growth opportunities.
• A people-oriented environment with an interactive health program and a focus on employee wellbeing.
If you are autonomous, team-oriented and a great communicator this is the perfect role for you. If the idea of joining a dynamic team with enthusiastic colleagues speaks to you, then apply for this Accountant position.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
Come join our global team of creative thinkers, problem solvers and game changers. We offer accelerated career progression, a dynamic culture and expert training.