Across the globe, many people are working longer and harder than ever before. Despite an increased focus on topics like work/life balance and wellbeing, a cursory scroll through your LinkedIn or Instagram will usually highlight a recurring message: the harder you work, the more successful you’ll be.
As online life coaches and influencers extol the virtue of the 4am wake-up from the comfort of their glamorous penthouses, it’s an attractive proposition — but there’s a price to be paid for ignoring the stress of the daily grind: burnout. In this guide, we’ll explore strategies organisations can use to help battle burnout to ensure employees maintain a healthy relationship with their work.
Download the e-guide to learn more:
- Managing workload and expectations
- Giving your employees autonomy and control
- Creating a culture where everyone belongs
- Ensuring equal opportunities and fairness
- Talking the talk and walking the walk