For the second time, the Robert Walters Belgium interim management division has obtained the highest ranking (4 stars) from LRQA Lloyds Register Quality Assurance*.
For this certification, Federgon works closely with LRQA Lloyds Register Quality Assurance*, who performs the audits. This system of external certification is designed to provide clarity and transparency for companies as well as interim managers.
This certified label enables the Robert Walters Interim Management division to distinguish itself based on the following four recruitment phases:
- Description of the assignment (briefing/proposal)
- Definition of the interim management profile (selection/shortlist)
- Starting the assignment (induction/action plan)
- Follow-up and support (quality guarantees).
Olivier van Outryve d’Ydewalle, Senior Manager of Robert Walters Interim Management Belgium, said:
"I’m proud that our interim management division has again received this 4-star recognition. It is a reflection of their hard work and commitment towards both their interim managers and clients by offering the highest level of service at all times. The award enables us to distinguish ourselves from our competitors, and validates the importance we place on our internal processes, where quality is central to all that we do".
* LRQA is a world leading, independent provider of Business Assurance services including management system certification, validation, verification and training to bespoke and international standards and schemes.
For more information, please contact:
Olivier van Outryve d‘Ydewalle, Senior Manager Robert Walters Interim Management Belgium
Tel: + 32 (0) 2 535 08 67
Have a look at our current interim management vacancies.