Companies are sometimes facing important changes or transformations which can be managed through large programmes or projects. These programmes or projects are often linked to important changes in companies which have to be managed accordingly. Given the strategic importance of such programmes or projects and in order to manage them in a professional way, Belgian companies are increasingly relying on scarce high value interim programme or project managers.
Audrey Bostvironois - Manager Interim Management Division
In order to meet your needs, we provide you with a large network of professional Interim Managers across Belgium. Given their rich professional background and on-the-field experience, our Interim Managers can provide you with excellent value added operational and managerial services.
- Programme to review all transversal processes of a company
- Programme to change a company’s operating model
- Project aiming at introducing a methodology to improve the management of projects
- Set-up of a Project Management Office
- Programme to introduce new ways of working
- Programme aiming at transforming a company for achieving better results
- Programme Director
- Project Manager
- ERP Project Manager
- Change Manager
- Business process reengineering Manager (BPR)
Robert Walters Interim Management received the highest ranking from Lloyds Register Quality Assurance.